Will you be visiting Mexico soon? If so, you are in for a wonderful treat if you haven’t visited the country before. Mexico has stunning natural beauty, beautiful beaches, a rich heritage, and the best climate. These are just a few reasons why so many people quickly fall in love with Mexico. If this will be your first trip to Mexico, then make sure you read the travel tips below. The tips will make your visit and overall vacation experience even better. If you need a great place to stay, book your room at the Villa Group Resorts. They have 10 luxury properties in the country’s top destinations including Puerto Vallarta, Cabo, Cancun, Riviera Nayarit, and the Islands of Loreto. Right now, special travel deals are on sale so you can vacation in style without busting your budget. In the meantime, read below to learn the top 5 traveling tip to Mexico.
Top 5 Mexico Travel Tips
- Restroom Tips. For starters, English speaking visitors make a common mistake when they visit Mexico for the first time when using public restrooms or wash rooms in restaurants and bars. You don’t want to make this common embarrassing mistake, so you should know that the word women in Spanish is “Mujeres”, and if you see a restroom door that has an “M”, then this means that is for women and not men. The men’s restroom door will have an “H” which means “Hombres”. This easy tip is a useful one to remember during your vacation.
- Immigration Paper Slip Tips. Next, the immigration paper slip that you receive when you arrive to the Mexico airport at Immigration is important. The immigration officer will return your passport back and there will be a paper slip inside of it. When you visit Mexico, you have to fill out a portion at the end of the immigration form, and the immigration offer will tear off the break away paper, then put it inside of your passport. This paper is known as FFM (Multiple Immigration Form), and this states you can visit Mexico legally. When you are ready to head back to your country you will have to turn that paper slip back in, so you need to make sure you don’t lose the paper slip. If you have lost it, then you will have to pay a fine before you can leave Mexico.
- Stay Away from Drinking Tap Water Tips. Thirdly,make sure you stay away from drinking the tap water when you are visiting Mexico as you can get a terrible stomach bug and ache. If you know for sure that the resort you are staying at has a filtration system, you may be ok but in general you shouldn’t drink the tap water. Instead, you can buy water bottles, but this can become very expensive and is bad for the enviroment. A better solution is to bring a filtration water bottle along with you. You should consider buying a LifeStraw Filtered Water Bottle. It will safely remove any bacteria and parasites from your water, so you can safely drink the tap water.
- VPN Tips. Our private and personal information is very important, and you need to keep yours safe while on your Mexico vacation. Many devices are being used such as tablets, laptops, and smartphones on vacations, so you could be putting your privacy in jeopardy. You can protect yourself by using a VPN. When you hook up to your resort’s Wi-Fi your information may get hacked, so you should always use a VPN while you are on vacation. You can purchase the Tunnelbear VPN provider for only $39 for one year, which is worth keeping yourself and your personal information safe on vacation.
- Mexico Bus System Tips. Did you know that Mexico has a wonderful bus system? They do! It can be very difficult trying to get around Mexico because it is a very large country. Mexico has a tiered bus system, so you can get around Mexico in comfort and easily. The buses have multiple routes and destinations and bus tickets are very affordable. The reclining seats are large and comfortable, and comparable to first class seats on an airline. Plus, they also have men’s and women’s bathrooms on board and free wifi, too. It’s a great way to travel around the country and staying on budget, too. Wondering which buses are the best? ETN and Primera Plus are excellent providers in Mexico.
Are you ready to head to Mexico for a much-needed vacation? If so, give Villa Group Resorts a call. They have stunning resorts located in top tourist destinations, which include the Islands of Loreto, Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, and Cancun. They currently have all-inclusive vacation packages on sale right now. In addition, they also have a quality vacation club membership for sale. Also known as timeshare ownership, members love the guarantee that every vacation experience will be enjoyable. Also, Villa Group timeshare owners get to save money over time by prepaying for future vacations at locked in rates. That way, it makes sense to join a vacation club in Mexico. During your visit, attend a sales presentation to learn more. Give the Villa Group a call, so you can be relaxing on a beach in Mexico very soon.