Right now, the Villa del Mar in PV has special vacation packages going on. Located in Banderas Bay on the Pacific Coast of Mexico, the Villa del Mar is part of the award winning Villa Group Resorts. The property is ideally located in the city’s Hotel Zone and has a variety of spacious suites to choose from. They also have wonderful amenities such as multiple restaurants, a spa, fitness center, tennis court, Kid’s Club, a freeform pool and direct beach access. Read more below about special vacation packages at the Villa del Mar in Puerto Vallarta.
- Puerto Vallarta Vacation Packages at Villa del Mar
Did you know that the Holiday Season Sale is going on right now? These Puerto Vallarta vacation packages and Holiday deals are only available at Villa del Mar. The limited time offer includes breakfast, free WiFi, and children get to stay and eat for FREE. In addition, the promotion includes the ability to make unlimited modifications without change fees. Also, the Holiday deals are valid for travel until December 19, 2021. Book your stay today before time runs out!
- Junior Suite at Villa del Mar: There are a wide variety of accommodations to fit everyone’s needs at the Villa del Mar. To begin, the Junior Suite offers guests the choice between two double beds or a king-sized bed. Next, a convenient adjoining bathroom features elegant Travertine marble décor, a bathtub and a shower. The Junior Suite also has a spacious dining area for four people and a fully equipped kitchenette. Lastly, vacationers will adore spending time admiring stunning ocean views from the private balcony, too.
- Junior Family Suite at Villa del Mar: Want a bit more room to spread out? If so, the Junior Family Suite features 550 square feet of living space and offers guests two double and one single bed. That way, everyone in your travel party will get the rest they deserve. The Junior Family Suite has a spacious living area and lovely bathroom with Travertine marble décor, bathtub and a shower. Also, there is a dining area for four, fully equipped kitchenette, and a private balcony or terrace. Travelers will enjoy their stay at the Junior Family Suite in Puerto Vallarta.
- Villa del Mar Two Bedroom Suite: If you are planning a family vacation to Mexico, you will need to have plenty of space to make everyone comfortable. Select the Two Bedroom Suite at Villa del Mar Puerto Vallarta that features two master bedrooms with a king size bed plus a sofa bed in the living area. Suites vary but can have up to three full bathrooms with travertine marble décor, bathtub and shower. Also, there is a dining area for six people and a fully equipped kitchen. Last but not least, the private balcony or terrace is a wonderful place to spend time with your loved ones enjoying the incredible weather and ocean views.
- Villa del Mar Activities
There are wonderful activities to enjoy in Puerto Vallarta. Vacationers love the area’s beaches, restaurants, art galleries, and rich culture. Some guests love to get out and explore town. Other guests find all they need and more right on the resort property. There, they offer a nice variety of fun activities designed for guests of all ages. Villa del Mar resort activities offer something for everyone including travelers focused on fitness, foodies, culture lovers and kids, too.
- Book Directly with the Resort
To enjoy added perks, it is always smart to book directly with the resort. By doing so, you are guaranteed to secure the best deals. In addition, the hotel has friendly booking specialists that are willing to help you find airfare deals, too. Travel planning is easier and your vacation will be stress-free when you book directly with the resort. Plus, there are exclusive promotions available on the resort’s official website. You should check out Villa del Mar’s website today to see what vacation promotions are available right now.
Visit Villa del Mar’s website today to check out their special vacation promotions. Plus, all of the Villa Group Resorts have implemented strict health and sanitation measures to keep guests safe. By taking the proper precautions, vacations are still possible despite the COVID crisis. It’s been a tough year. You deserve to relax and revive your mind, body and spirit on a dream vacation to Mexico. Contact Villa del Mar today to book your getaway to Mexico!